Plumbing Solutions for Residential and Commercial Properties
Residential / Commercial Plumbing Services
A plumber uses an auger (a slender tool with a rotating tip) to dislodge clogs from a drain. There are different sizes of augers for different size strains. For example a hand auger tool can be used for a kitchen sink.
Plumbers use high powered water (hydro jetting) to clean the inside of the drain. Scaling the insides and removing oil and dirt from within the drain
The plumber uses sound to detect leaks within the walls or underground. If a leak detection is not performed correctly, the customer can have multiple holes in their floors and walls, costing thousands of dollars.
The plumbers will perform an assessment Of the water heater. Depending on the age of the water heater, sometimes only the upper, lower elements, or other parts of the water heater needs to be repaired. A good rule of farm is if your water heater is greater than 8 years old, You should consider replacing it completely, Especially if you do not have a water softener.
Purchasing a new home is one of the biggest investments an individual will make in their lifetime. Make sure that you have proper drain and water systems. Plumbing is one of the most expensive repairs if not checked properly.
The following are the services offered for a plumbing home inspection:
- Plumbing Pros will conduct a sewer camera inspection of the drain lines
- Inspection of the septic tank
- Inspection of the water lines
- Inspection of water pressure
- If your toilet is not functioning properly, Plumbing Pros can make the proper recommendations such as: snaking, pulling and resetting the toilet, or replacing the toilet are just a few examples
- Plumbing Pros can provide and install a brand new toilet
- Plumbing Pros can install a customer provided toilet
Plumbing Pros will conduct a troubleshooting appointment in order to indicate the cause of the foul odor
- Plumbing Pros will install a building control valve (emergency shut off valve, to the whole building. It will be enclosed in a protective box
- Having a building control valve to your home is crucial during an emergency. Many homeowners do not check their building control valve and find out when it’s too late that it does not function properly
Often times homeowners will attempt to remove their hose from the hose bib located outside. In doing so, the hose bib snaps off into the wall.
Don’t stress call, Plumbing Pros. plumbing Pros can fix the broken piping and install a new 3/4 turn hose bib. These hose bibs are made to last.
When your shower faucet is leaking give us a call. The plumbers will determine if a parts can be replaced or if you are in need of a new shower
- Plumbing Pros can assess leaking faucets
- Supply and install new faucets
- Install customer supplied faucets
Please call the office for our requirements. See below for GWA documents
Plumbing Pros can install water meters provided by GWA
Plumbing Pros can install sub water meters (Great option for rental properties)
If you’re constantly having to snake or water jet the drain lines, Plumbing Pros can do spot drain repairs
If you have problematic drains, Plumbing Pros can provide a sewer camera inspection and give you the footage